Burleigh Waters QLD
Join our team at Burleigh Waters, with a location conveniently inside Petbarn. We are looking to expand our team of Vets and would love someone to join us on a roster that works for them, part-time or full-time shifts available.
Our Burleigh Waters team is equipped with well-trained and experienced Vets and Vet Nurses, recently refitted to a 4-consultation room and 2 surgery Clinic. Our team is very well established, we love getting coffees in for the team meetings and catching up over dinner every few weeks.
We pride ourselves on supporting and helping each other, giving you the ability to bounce ideas off one another. We encourage our Vets and Nurses to further their training and education and always accommodate time off for them to attend conferences, courses and study further! No day will be the same, but you will always have a supportive team around you and fantastic Clients and Pets through the doors.
What we offer you
Greencross Burleigh Waters is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive salary + benefits in line with experience
• Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
• Flexible working arrangements, promoting great work/life balance
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Great development and support with industry-leading education programs
• Supportive, enthusiastic close-knit team to bounce ideas off
What you’ll be doing each day
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Providing follow-up care and education for our pet owners
How to get in contact
If you are keen to find out more, please reach out to Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have a valid Australian Vet registration or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.