Castle Hill NSW
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Castle Hill is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
- A permanent full-time or part-time role – tell us how you like to work
- Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Relocation and migration support available for interstate and international Vets
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our clinic is co-located within an already existing Petbarn retail store creating a network of highly engaged and committed pet owners as well as a steady stream of cross referrals providing our clients with the highest standard of care for their pets. Our Castle Hill clinic is set apart from others in our Minimal Low Stress handling techniques. Our team pride themselves on taking a stress-free approach to patient handling with a strong passion amongst our Vets and Nurses for Behaviour and Nutrition. Our family friendly practice is driven by our lovely clients who adore their pets and understand the need to treat both medical and emotional needs of their companion animals. Assisting us to deliver gold standards of pet care, our clinic is equipped with digital x-rays, INC dental, fully equipped surgery, dentistry equipment, separate dog and cat consultation rooms, hospital ward, isolation ward, sterile surgery, wet prep area and an x-ray room.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Aimee Elliott, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0401 162 466 or email@example.com