You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Ellenbrook is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Generous salary plus super and benefits + competitive sign-on bonus
● This clinic offers a unique opportunity to be part of a business agreement, ask to find out more
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Greencross Ellenbrook is a new practice with 2 consult rooms, separate sterile surgery, separate imaging room, a separate cat waiting area and separate cat ward. The clinic has digital x-ray, IM3 dental and Bair Hugger equipment and is supported by a collaborative and enthusiastic team Ellenbrook community is connected to it all. Perfectly positioned 10 minutes from the Swan Valley and 30 minutes from Perth, Ellenbrook offers a vibrant workplace to grow your career. Pet parents love to get out and socialise in the community. With a variety of dog parks, natural bushland and streams situated around, families can enjoy the outdoors with their pets.
Our leadership team is truly passionate, innovative and customer centric. We value work life balance with a flexible working roster, mental health and wellbeing through first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or email@example.com