You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family
What we offer you
Greencross Sandringham is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
• A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
• A full-time permanent role with variety
• Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
• Generous salary package on offer with relocation support available for interstate or international Vets
What you’ll bring
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
• Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
• Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
• Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
• Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
• Leading a skilled team of Vets and Vet Nurses
• Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
• Handling and treating all animals
• Regular consults and routine surgery
• Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
• Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
• Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our purpose-built clinic is equipped with a surgical theatre, ultrasound, digital radiography, cattery, 3 consultation rooms, hydrobath and radioactive iodine treatment therapy is also available. We are a close and fun team of 2 nurses and 4 vets, as well as extremely driven and hardworking and make sure we are always supporting one another in every way we can.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on email@example.com or 0432 491 618.