Warners Bay NSW
You’re ready to lead a team of like-minded and passionate veterinary professionals. You’re searching for a depth of support in running a practice and of course, continuing your education and development at the same time.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
About our new clinic
Our Warners Bay clinic is brand-new and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, a great team of skilled Vets and Vet Nurses. Join our clinic and add your stamp on this team, bringing quality care to the pet-loving families of Newcastle.
What we offer you
Greencross Warners Bay is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● 5 or more years of experience as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lyndsay Farlow on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 491 618.