You know what matters in your Veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Gawler is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
● A permanent full-time role with variety
● Four weeks of annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Migration and relocation support and financial assistance on offer for interstate and international Vets
What you’ll bring
● A Veterinary qualification recognised in Australia
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● 3-5 years of experience working as a Vet
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our Greencross Gawler clinic is fully equipped and up to date with digital x-ray, orthopaedic equipment, Bair Hugger and a separate cat ward and consult room. Gawler is less than an hour’s drive north of Adelaide in South Australia and offers a rural relaxed lifestyle with a strong friendly community feel.
How to Contact Us
To discuss further please reach out to our Aimee Elliott Talent Acquisition Partner on 0401 162 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org