Calling All Vet Graduates
Are you looking for the best learning experience a newly qualified veterinarian can have? Do you want a supportive and friendly environment?
Experience our leading 12-month Graduate Development Program, to ensure you receive the best possible foundation for your career. As a new graduate at Greencross, you will enjoy a supportive environment and the ability to develop your talents and build upon your capabilities with the support of a dedicated program co-ordinator, veterinary advisor and other graduates, who will give you the tools and support you need to thrive in the critical transition from university to practice.
About Your Program
Your development program has been specifically designed to provide you with a well-rounded and dynamic curriculum, teaching you both clinical and non-technical skills as part of your development. In clinic, you will see a wide range of cases, and you have the opportunity to experience placements with world-renowned veterinary specialists within our referral hospitals.
In the region of South Australia, you could be matched with the following teams:
• Holden Hill
• Wellington Road, Mount Barker
What type of training and learning will I be exposed to?
• A comprehensive training and induction program
• Practical workshops and Online learning; completing 12 modules throughout the year
• Invitation to the Greencross Veterinary Clinical Symposium, one of the largest veterinary conferences in Australia
• Two weeks placement outside the clinic. Graduates can choose from shelter medicine, international placement programs, or specialty and emergency placements
What type of support will I receive?
• Day to day support from your clinic team and veterinary advisors
• Access to an international coach as part of our ‘Consult Coach Program’
• Mental health is at the forefront of our agenda – we provide an Employee Assistance Program as well as a trained Mental Health First Aider in every practice
• Enrolment in the Stress-Free Pets course
About Your New Team
Greencross is made up of a community of Vets in over 170 General Practice, Emergency and Specialty Referral clinics across Australia. We were founded with the purpose of sharing our love and passion for animals through the pursuit of veterinary excellence; something we can proudly say is achieved every day in our clinics.
About Your Qualifications
We welcome applications and enquiries from those who are approaching graduation or recently graduated. To apply for our graduate program, you will need a Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) or an equivalent degree recognised in Australia, formal identification (including birth certificate or passport), cover letter, academic transcript and resume including two referees.
How to Contact Us
Ask your questions or send your cover letter and resume to your Talent Partner, Aimee Elliott on 0401 162 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org