Are you looking for something different? Really different?
A clinic that is run with a ‘village vet’ feel, with all the benefits of being under a corporate umbrella. Greencross Vets Joondalup is a rapidly expanding clinic, and we are looking for a full-time colleague to join our amazing team and grow with us. We consider ourselves to be not just work colleagues, but a real ‘family’, where we all support each other in every aspect of our life and career and maintain long-term working relationships.
What does this look like?
- Flexibility when required for family/personal circumstances (e.g. school events, medical appointments)
- Regular team social events – dinners, evenings out, fun activities (e.g. mini golf)
- Monthly team meetings where every team member gets the opportunity to have their views and ideas heard (and acted on!)
- We are very passionate about ensuring that our staff are all looked after, and that their efforts are both recognised and rewarded
What else do we offer?
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A part-time or full-time permanent role – tell us how you like to work
- Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
You are passionate, committed, and eager to develop your knowledge and skills in a supportive and friendly environment. We love to go the extra mile to ensure that all of our pet parents and their wonderful animals get the best possible experience when they visit our clinic.
Do you like surgery? Great, we do a wide range of procedures here, from ophthalmic and soft tissue surgery through to advanced orthopaedic procedures.
Prefer medicine? That’s perfect. We love gold standard medicine here and pride ourselves on our thorough approach and great client communication.
At Greencross Vets, our clinics work closely together so you will not only be supported by the team members in our clinic, but also have access to a wide range of experienced colleagues throughout the Greencross network.
How to Contact Us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Abbie Smith, your Talent Acquisition Partner on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what are you waiting for? The team below can’t wait to work with you!