With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Kilsyth is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A permanent part-time or full-time role – tell us how you like to work
● Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Greencross Kilsyth, in the Dandenong ranges of Melbourne, is close to the Yarra Valley wine district and 45 minutes from the CBD via the M3. The Kilsyth team are an experienced and supportive team focused on gold standards of care and further education. We are a large, light, and bright practice with 3 consulting rooms, surgery, separate dog and cat hospital wards, laser therapy, ultrasound machine, IM3 dental machine and in-house lab. You will be supported with endless opportunities for continuing education.
How to Contact Us
To apply or start a conversation, contact Lisa Willis, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 715 425.