With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Noarlunga is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● Competitive salary and benefits on offer
● A full-time permanent role with variety
● Four weeks annual leave, plus one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Relocation and migration support for interstate and international Vets
What you’ll bring
● A Veterinary qualification recognised in Australia
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
The team at Noarlunga strive to deliver consistently outstanding and premium pet care services and building long term client relationships. They are an exceptionally well performing team able to utilise each other’s skills and expertise to overcome difficult cases. You will be given clinical freedom based on skills and experience alongside the mentorship of the Greencross vets. Our clinic is co-located within an already existing Petbarn retail store creating a network of highly engaged and committed pet owners and a steady stream of clientele and referrals being directed to your clinic. As a new clinic, opened recently, Noarlunga Greencross is fully equipped assisting you with your clients to the best of your ability with a well-equipped surgical theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, iM3 Elite Dental suite, Dental x-ray, in house laboratory, ducted oxygen and active gas scavenge and more.
Noarlunga is a popular coastal destination, situated 35 minutes from Adelaide CBD and boast its beaches, sandhills and jetty as one of its main attractions with surfing, scuba diving and snorkelling amongst amazing reefs and shipwrecks popular hobbies. There is also a busy main street that services the locals and visitors in this beach area that is surrounded by several cafes, pubs, and fish and chip shops. Noarlunga also boasts a large aquatic area, purpose built and designed for growing families. Live your best career life balance here beach side.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Aimee Elliott, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0401 162 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org