Para Vista, Holden Hill and Paradise SA
An opportunity for a Veterinary Nurse to join our teams at our Para Vista, Holden Hill and Paradise clinics on a part-time basis.
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen veterinary jobs and careers with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 170 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family.
We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 10 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey.
About Your New Role
• Caring, handling and cleaning all animals
• Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment
• Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Performing minor procedures when required
• Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners
• Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude
• Handling client enquiries professionally in person, by email and over the phone
• Administration duties and associated tasks
• Collaborate across all three clinics and learn from different environments and teams
About Your Skills & Experience
• Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing
• 2 or more years of experience
• An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures
• Good organisation, communication and customer service skills
• Flexible and adaptable within a team environment
• Confidence in monitoring anaesthesia
• An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
• Pay rates are above award, and in line with your experience and qualifications.
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Dannielle McCabe, Practice Manager on email@example.com