Hoppers Crossing VIC
An opportunity for a Vet Nurse to join our Hoppers Crossing team on part-time basis.
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work life balance and career opportunities throughout the 170 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 10 years, are committed to raising the industry bar, and we want you to be a part of our journey.
About Your New Role
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
- Performing minor procedures when required
- Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners
- Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude
About Your Skills & Experience
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience
- Ability to take sole charge
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures
- Strong communication skills
- A passionate, caring supportive nurse who can work well in a large team
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Commitment to you career development through access to continued education and ongoing mentorship
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- Access to our rewards scheme
Pay is in line with experience and qualifications. If this role is the right one for you, and you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Sonia Western, Practice Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org