An opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our O’Connor team on a full-time basis.
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen veterinary jobs and careers with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 170 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 10 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey!
About Your New Role
• Caring, handling and cleaning all animals
• Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment
• Undertaking general nursing tasks including: pre and post-operative care, pathology and emergency and critical care
• Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners
• Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude
• Administrative duties and associated tasks
About Your Skills & Experience
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• 2 or more years of experience
• An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures
• Good organisation, communication and customer service skills
• Flexible and adaptable within a team environment
• Confidence in monitoring anaesthesia
• A permanent full-time role with variety
• An interesting and varied role where nurses are highly valued within the team
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to Samantha Stirling, Practice Manager on Samantha.Stirling@greencrossvet.com.au