Ocean Reef WA
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our veterinary jobs with employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Ocean Reef is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
We are a cohesive and hard-working team that follow a “all hands in” approach. We value initiative, learning and accountability and are always looking to provide gold standards of patient care to our clients. Our long-standing loyal clients are highly receptive to our team, always willing to take on the best advice for their pets.
We have excellent anaesthetic monitoring equipment including multiparameter monitor, PetMap, Pulse ox, Apalert and Iso anaesthetic units. We also have a digital x-ray unit and an IM3 dental machine. Ocean Reef clinic is unique to any other facility in Western Australia for its full-sized hydrotherapy pool and underwater treadmill for rehabilitation and management of musculoskeletal issues in dogs including post-operation rehab.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith on email@example.com or 0412 966 031 or apply below.