With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross Paradise is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
● A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
● A full-time or part-time permanent role – tell us how you like to work
● Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
● CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
● Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
● Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
● Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
What you’ll bring
● A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
● Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
● Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
● Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
● Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
● Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
● Handling and treating all animals
● Regular consults and routine surgery
● Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
● Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
● Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
Our team consists of highly engaged, driven, and passionate vets willing to learn and teach each other new skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a strong vet network known for practicing gold standards of care. We love brainstorming over cases and coming up with tailored treatment plans for each patient. Paradise is a 4 vet clinic. Each with strengths and areas of interest means we can work together to cater to nearly all client and patient needs, including exotics, dental radiology, abdominal ultrasound and endoscopy. Supported with digital X-rays, in-house bloods, Idexx Sedivue, and Rx works to give patients the best standard of care. Two mixed animal and one cat consultant room provide a unique experience executed with separate surgery rooms and isolated wards. We have 3 consultation rooms and separate cat consolation and surgery rooms to support specialised treatment plans for felines. Our clinic’s roaster features e no after-hours; weekends are rotated between all the vets, and all vets are strongly supported to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Aimee Elliott, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0401 162 466 or email@example.com