Vet Practice Manager
An opportunity for a Practice Manager to join our Indooroopilly team on a permanent full-time basis.
• Take on a leadership role for a talented team
• Let your passion for pets shine every day
• Be part of our supportive Vet community
Greencross Vets provides the highest quality of integrated veterinary services in Australia, with an extended network of General Practice clinics and state-of-the-art Emergency, Specialist and Referral hospitals that are steered by a team of world-class Vets, devoted Specialists, skilled nurses and supportive Management. This allows us to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all of the resources, technology and equipment needed for best practice medicine.
What you’ll be doing each day
• Managing the day to day operations of our clinic, including stock management, people management, rostering and change management
• Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre-and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Leading and developing our team and building a positive team culture
• Monitoring monthly financial performance and team performance, whilst implementing actions to encourage improvement
• Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners
What you’ll bring
• Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
• 3 or more years of experience
• Previous experience leading a team
• Strong leadership and team building skills, and the ability to provide coaching for team members and to build a positive culture in your team
• Experience with Rx works (preferred but not essential)
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Good business acumen and organisational skills
What we offer you
• A permanent full-time role with variety
• Above award pay rates and great benefits
• An interesting role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
• Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
• Access to a support network of like-minded Vet Nurses and Practice Managers
What would it be like to work with us?
Greencross is simply a great place to work. Our Greencross Vets are patient advocates. We’re focused on your professional growth and development, providing opportunities for you to progress in areas that spark your passion to change the lives of pets. We offer continued education and support, internally and externally, to give you development based on your interests and long-term goals.
We also provide access to experts in areas such as mental health and pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support programs.
Greencross provides the best mentoring and structured ongoing Vet and Vet Nurse development program opportunities in the country. We are proud to lead the way in the veterinary industry by supporting our teams with Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and a structured return to work clinical program.
We are committed to providing career life balance, have an industry-leading continuing education program, a highly regarded nursing intern program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout our 170+ Greencross Vet GP clinics, Specialist, Emergency and Referral vet hospitals nationally (Animal Emergency Centre, Animal Referral Hospital, Veterinary Referral Hospital, AVSARC, AAERC).
How to Contact Us
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Greencross team, apply now with your cover letter and resume to Aleisa Priestley, Area Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org