An opportunity for a Vet Receptionist to join our Crown Street team on a part-time basis.
Greencross Vets provides the highest quality of integrated veterinary services in Australia, with an extended network of General Practice clinics and state-of-the-art Emergency, Specialist and Referral hospitals that are steered by a team of world-class Vets, devoted Specialists, skilled nurses and supportive Management. This allows us to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all of the resources, technology and equipment needed for best practice medicine.
About Your New Role
- Delivering personalised and dedicated client care to all patients and owners
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice
- Reception duties including being the first point of contact for clients, handling client enquiries in person and over the phone, scheduling appointments, managing client accounts, admitting and discharging patients.
- Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go getter’ attitude
- Weekday and Saturday shifts may be rostered
About Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Veterinary industry is a must
- You are studying as a Vet Nurse or already qualified
- 3 years of experience in receptionist and/or customer service
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with experience in RX Works
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well within an exciting and vibrant team environment
- Ability to maintain a calm disposition while working in a busy and dynamic customer service environment
- A permanent part-time role with variety
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- Access to a supportive network of pet loving professionals
How to Contact Us
Send your cover letter and resume to Sarah Latham, Practice Manager on Sarah.Latham@greencrossvet.com.au