Join our team at Greencross Vets Sandringham
At Sandringham, we are an inclusive team-based environment where we celebrate achieving and supporting one another to strive for excellence. We pride ourselves on our gold class standards of care and our great relationships with our long-standing client base. We have a supportive and very experienced nursing and administration team, and we support each other continually, all whilst ensuring we are always well fed and hydrated on those busy days. Our purpose-built clinic offers 3 consult rooms, large hospital area, patient ward, isolation facilities, cattery, dedicated sterile surgical theatre, office/break room.
We are equipped with Digital radiography, dental radiography, ultrasound, orthopaedic kits, electrosurgical unit, suction machine and we offer radioactive iodine treatment. We are also within proximity to emergency and specialty centres and rehabilitation services ensuring we can offer around the clock service and the best possible outcome for our clients and their pets.
What we offer you
Greencross is a great place to work, some of the benefits include:
• Generous salary, in line with experience, plus additional benefits
• A growth-focused and supportive environment where your development is our priority
• A permanent part-time or full-time role with variety
• Opportunity to apply for the new Greencross Growth Scholarship – a significant investment providing access to external education and learning opportunities (domestic or international)
• Wellbeing is very important to us – we value flexibility and work/life balance, offer paid parental leave and have mental health first aid officers in clinic, plus free confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
• Enjoy our industry leading CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships with a bonus one-week of paid study leave (in addition to your 4 weeks annual leave)
• Relocation support (e.g. interstate) or sponsorship/visa assistance packages on offer
What you’ll bring
• A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to delivering excellent patient care
• Passion for veterinary science, with a keen desire to learn
• Compassionate consulting skills with a commitment to client care
• Enjoy working in a team environment and working collaboratively with like-minded vets and nurses
• Veterinary degree and registration with the relevant Australian state/territory veterinary board
Why Greencross is a great place to work
When you join the Greencross family, you’ll become part of Australia’s leading clinical vet care network. There are endless opportunities for career progression, and you’ll be supported every step of the way. Did you know that there are over 170 GP, specialty, emergency and referral hospitals within our network? Flexibility is very important to us, and we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to wellbeing, support, mental health and a better career/life balance.
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Lisa Willis on email@example.com or 0402 715 425.