South Tamworth NSW
With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
This is why, at Greencross Vets, we’re focused on your growth. One of the largest veterinary groups in Australia, we pride ourselves on our employee-led development and support program that includes a commitment to a better career/life balance, an industry-leading education program, plus a wide range of career opportunities throughout the 170+ vet-related businesses in our larger family.
What we offer you
Greencross South Tamworth is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
- A full-time permanent role with variety
- Four weeks annual leave, and one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Relocation and migration support available for interstate and international Vets
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to our patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of our pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
What would it be like to work with us?
South Tamworth is a renowned referral centre, servicing around 40 neighbouring clinics, stretching some 500 km. These referral cases account for approximately 50 percent of the case load. Referrals are both medical and surgical. Surgical referrals include a wide range of orthopaedic, neurological, oncological and soft tissue reconstruction. Our team is supported by a Board-Certified Specialist in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care.
More information on the Tamworth region here: https://www.destinationtamworth.com.au
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact your Career Representative Falon Moore on firstname.lastname@example.org.