With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level.
Greencross Woolloongabba is MOVING, to a brand new, purpose build clinic!! In the next few months we are doubling our size, over 1000 sqm with all the cutting-edge equipment you could ever want. Guess what? If we don’t have it already?! Maybe we can get it, ask the question.
Key features include
• 9 consultations rooms + grieving room, cat waiting area & cat consultation rooms
• 6 treatment benches
• Dental and endoscopy procedures room
• Vet workstation overlooking treatment area
• 3 operating theatres with dedicated sterile and prep area
• Dedicated ICU
• CT, General X-ray and Ultrasound
What we offer you
Greencross Woolloongabba is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you! We believe in reward and recognition at every step. Join our growing team of Vets before their move to the new clinic later this year. When you join our family, you’ll enjoy:
• An industry leading salary + benefits
• Permanent full-time or part-time role in our General Practice clinic
• Do you want to study more?! Ask at interview about education opportunities
• A great roster (discussed at interview) that works for you – NO SOLE CHARGE!
• Relocation support and visa assistance (overseas or onshore candidates)
• Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
• An interesting and varied role
• Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
• A dynamic and supportive team environment
How to contact us
We want to hear from you, about what matters most in your career and how we can play a role in that development. Contact Abbie Smith, Talent Partner on 0412 966 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, to apply for this role you must hold a current registration or be eligible to apply for Veterinary registration in Australia.