Veterinary Medicine Specialist
The Veterinary Referral Hospital (VRH) located in Dandenong provides multidiscipline specialist care and 24-hour Emergency care for pets in Melbourne’s South-Eastern suburbs which enables us to provide the highest standards of veterinary care 24 hours, 7 days a week.
VRH Dandenong provide a comprehensive referral facility for small animals with severe, complex or prolonged conditions accessed by referral from general practice and the Animal Emergency Centres. We provide specialised equipment and expertise beyond what can be delivered in general veterinary practice.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Specialist Medicine Veterinarian to join the Veterinary Referral Hospital Team on a full-time basis. The Medicine Veterinarian will be a highly valued critical member of the specialist team and will provide specialist medicine services and support.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
• Qualifications suitable for general and specialist registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and independently
• Demonstrated commitment to excellent patient care
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills including reporting
• Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to work
Our staff enjoy
• Excellent opportunities for continued learning and development in a variety of areas
• Support for professional progression including paid memberships
A salary which recognises experience will be negotiated with the successful candidates, and other benefits include one-week paid study leave. We are happy to consider applicants from overseas who have appropriate qualifications recognised in Australia.
Any questions, and applications including a cover letter and resume detailing your fit for this role should be sent to:
Business Manager, Veterinary Referral Hospital