Nedlands & Midland WA
An opportunity for a Veterinary Nurse to join our Midland and Nedlands teams on a part-time or full-time basis.
Join our rapidly expanding clinics, Nedlands and Midland, where a sense of teamwork and support is paramount, and take your career to the next level. Greencross Nedlands and Midland are looking for a part or full-time Veterinary Nurse colleague to join our team.
What does this look like?
Greencross Nedlands & Midland is an energetic community of pet-obsessed people just like you!
• A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority, including industry
leading nurse CE, a yearly clinical symposium, and regional nurse training
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A full-time or part-time permanent role, flexibility on days to suit you
• Four weeks of annual leave, and one-week of study leave
• CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
• Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
• Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
What else do we offer?
• Team meetings where each team member gets to have their say, be heard and help implement ideas and improvements
• Flexibility for family/ personal circumstances
• Team social events – including dinners, and fun activities
What you’ll bring
You are committed, eager to further your knowledge, and deliver gold standards of care to our patients and clients. Day to day, along with our vibrant and friendly team, you will ensure our clients and their pets have a wonderful experience.
No day is the same, and we offer a wide range of procedures, from desexing to orthopaedics. We also have a keen focus on dentistry, utilising our dental x-ray and learnings from industry leaders. We love medicine and pride ourselves on our thorough work up and client communication. As a highly skilled Cert IV qualified Veterinary Nurse, you will wear many hats, from hospital nursing extraordinaire to the client facing friendly face that our pet parents come to know and love.
What would it be like to work with us?
We have a highly experienced Lead Vet with great team spirit, always there to support and develop the team when they need, along with a highly skilled nurse team with experience in GP, emergency and specialty hospitals. We as a team pride ourselves on delivering gold standards of care and high clinical standards for our loyal and trusting clients. Nedlands is located close to beautiful beaches and the stunning King’s park and less than 20 minutes to Perth CBD.
The Midland clinic is brand new with a wonderful team of Vets and Vet Nurses. We have an experienced lead vet, and work closely with the emergency team, including a Vet Director with members in emergency and great soft tissue surgery skills. Midland is located a 10-minute drive from the Swan Valley, full of wineries and breweries, walking and equestrian opportunities.
How to contact us
Send your cover letter and resume to Harriett Alden, Business Manager on email@example.com
The team is ready to welcome you!