Veterinary Nursing Manager
AEC Woolloongabba has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional clinical leader. We are home to an experienced and dedicated team of Vets and Nurses who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We are currently seeking a Nursing Manager to lead our dynamic and motivated nursing team on a full-time basis.
Ideally this role would suit an experienced Vet Nurse ready to take the next step in their career.
About Your New Role
• All aspects of clinical and operational management of our nursing team including recruitment and selection, rostering, wages, performance reviews, ordering and inventory control and stocktake
• Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and clients
• Undertake medical and surgical nursing, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
• Maintaining a positive team culture
• Induction, training and career development for AEC nursing staff
About Your Skills & Experience
• Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse Certificate IV (or equivalent)
• At least 3 years previous experience working as a Vet Nurse in a senior role
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Leading with a confident and positive attitude
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
We offer you
• Competitive remuneration, above award rate
• Excellent internal education program, with a leadership team dedicated to Nurse CE
• The opportunity to expand your clinical and team management skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
• A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do
• Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
• Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
An attractive salary (in line with experience) and benefits package is offered with this position.
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Woolloongabba, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the criteria above to: