• Above award rates
• Close to public transport and free on-site parking
• Brand New State of the art Veterinary facility
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. Services offered in our hospitals include internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, animal behavior, exotics and avian, diagnostic imaging, emergency and critical care, and physiotherapy.
We have a brand new state of the art, purpose built facility, just outside of Civic and close to the airport. We are the only specialist and emergency hospital in Canberra.
We are currently recruiting for Veterinary Receptionists to join our busy Customer Care team in Canberra. This ideally is a full time position. Shifts are allocated over a fortnightly roster cycle to cover the operating hours.
This role is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service, including:
• Being the first point of contact for our customers
• Answering and directing a high volume of calls on a switchboard
• Scheduling appointments
• Processing payments
• Administration support
• Supporting our team of Specialists, Veterinarians and Nurses
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
• Committed to providing only the highest standard of care to our patients, customers and staff
• Resilient with the ability to remain calm during highs and lows
• Able and willing to work with a sense of urgency at times
• Able to prioritise and multi-task effectively
• Has an enthusiastic and positive approach to their work and the team
• Clean and well-groomed personal presentation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of RX Works
• Solid understanding of medical terminology
• Qualifications in Veterinary, Emergency or health-related discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a bigger team, expand their skills and knowledge and work with a team of high-performing Veterinary specialists. Competitive hourly rate, staff discounts and rewards program available to the successful candidate.
If this sounds like your next role, please send a copy of your updated resume including a cover letter to Kerry Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org