Terms and Conditions
1. Participating in the Offer and use or attempted use of any voucher received under the Offer is deemed acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Offer commences on 2 September 2019 and ends on 30 November 2019.
3. For the existing member and new member to receive the voucher under this Offer:
– the existing member must fill out the referral card with their relevant details and the details of a person that does not currently hold (or has previously held) an account with any Greencross veterinary clinic; and
– the new member visits a Participating Clinic with the completed referral card and has a new client file opened at a Participating Clinic.
4. The voucher will be issued to:
– the new member upon their visit to the Participating Clinic for use; and
– the existing member via email shortly after the new member’s client file has been opened at a Participating Clinic.
5. The Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
6. The voucher must be used at a Participating Clinic and cannot be used or redeemed towards membership fees for the Healthy Pets Plus Program.
7. Any vouchers received in connection with the Offer will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue, after which credit will be cancelled.
8. The vouchers or any benefits received under the Offer are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
9. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Only one voucher can used per transaction at a Participating Clinic, with vouchers not capable of being stacked or accumulated to increase discounts in a transaction.
11. The Offer is only open to existing members and new members in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for personal use, and is not open to companies, business, commercial ventures, organisations or anyone acing on their behalf or otherwise for any commercial purposes.
12. The Offer period and these Terms and Conditions may be modified in Greencross’ absolute discretion.
13. If this Offer is interfered with or cannot be conducted as planned, Greencross may suspend or terminate the Offer as applicable.
14. Except for liability which cannot be excluded as a matter of law, including the Australian Consumer Law, Greencross excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including any tax liability.
- Australian Consumer Law means the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Greencross means Greencross Limited ACN 119 778 862.
- Healthy Pets Plus Program is a preventative healthcare program designed to keep your pet healthier and happier for longer. For more information please visit https://www.greencrossvets.com.au/healthy-pets-plus/.
- Participating Clinic means:
- Greencross Vets Crown Street conducted from premises at 424 Crown Street, West Wollongong NSW 2500;
- Greencross Vets Fairy Meadow conducted from premises at 1-3 Princes Highway (Cnr Jardine Street), Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519;
- Greencross Vets Woonona Bulli conducted from premises at 10 Railway Street, Bulli NSW 2516; and
- Greencross Vets Warilla Shell Cove conducted from premises at 39-41 Shellharbour Road, Warilla, NSW 2528.
- Greencross Vets Chatswood conducted from premises at 4/372 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood, NSW 2067.