How to apply
What do we look for in our vet nurse interns?
- A passionate for pets
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to enhance your veterinary skills
To be eligible to apply for a Vet Nurse Internship with Greencross, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Australian citizen or resident
- Not previously completed a Certificate II in Animal Studies or Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing qualification or be currently studying either of these two qualifications
- Must be available to attend placement one day per week on a week day to gain the required nursing exposure
- Valid driver’s licence or have access to reliable transport to attend clinic placement
- Post school leaver
- Have access to a computer / Wi-Fi to access to the online components of the program.
The Greencross Vet Nurse Internship program is now available throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Australia Capital Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland!
Should you be interested in participating in the Greencross Vet Nurse Internship Program, please complete the Expression of Interest form, link provided below:
To guarantee eligibility, please ensure that all supporting documents ie cover letter, resume etc are accompanied with your Expression of Interest.
Greencross Vet Nurse Internship Review Process
Due to the practical nature of the program, there are limited positions available in each region. Our Internship Program Coordinator will be in touch to discuss upcoming positions and availability.
- This enables us to assess your eligibility for the program, confirm a suitable placement and arrange an interview and work trial day in clinic.
Confirmation and payment
If your application is successful, you will be offered a 6 month Veterinary Nurse Internship position with Greencross Limited.
- The course fee is $2,750 and must be paid in full or have entered into an agreed payment plan prior to the commencement of the program.
If you have any questions, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org