Greencross Vets are seeking a:
New Graduate Veterinarian
New South Wales: Five Dock, Alexandria/Coogee-Maroubra, Brookvale, Livingstone Rd, Ku-Ring-Gai, Central Coast
At Greencross, we recognise that new graduates are the future of the veterinary industry which is why we want to provide the best possible training, resources and structure to ensure you can reach your goals and kick start your career. As a new graduate you will experience working within an extremely supportive and positive environment with teams that are passionate about people, embracing professional development and providing a world of career opportunities.
Our new Graduate Training Program is set over your first 12 months and will enable you to further your skills, capabilities, and talents with the dedicated support of our Vet leaders and Mentors who pride themselves on creating great team spirit and delivering comprehensive and professional pet care services at the highest standards.
New full-time roles in NSW are available for a passionate and enthusiastic Veterinary Graduate to join our Greencross Veterinary teams. You will also experience rotations within our specialty and emergency centres within your first 12 months alongside a wide range of other development opportunities.
Graduate Program includes:
- 12-month education program that is both hands on and online workshop programs
- 4 weeks paid annual leave per year PLUS 5 weeks of paid study leave (clinic placements/workshops);
- Experience gained across both a specific Clinic and Region;
- A choice of two internal electives including specialty, emergency, routine surgery, and medicine during your four-week placement;
- Inclusion into our world class Greencross Vet internal education programs;
- Annual VIN and AVA memberships;
- Full support and mentoring network within the region and beyond;
- Relocation “care packaging” where applicable
- An interesting and varied role which will enable you to experience a wide range of cases, clinics, and a chance to meet many new colleagues in your new veterinarian network.
If you are as passionate and caring as we are and you have the following:
- Qualification and Registration as a Veterinarian;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive ‘can do’ & friendly attitude;
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career.
Please send a Cover Letter and CV to: