Greencross Vets are seeking a:
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level. We are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness.
Greencross Biggera Waters is located on the north Gold Coast, with access to world renowned beaches, only 15 mins drive in any direction to the beach, city and hinterland. The clinic has a team of 4 Vets and 10 Nurses, who are very experienced in surgical assistance. The premise is a purpose-built hospital, unique in its size and it has ultrasound, digital X-ray and IM3 dental machines, dental X-rays, BP/ECG unit, CBC, BioChem Electrolyte, Pathology machines and EPOC Analyser. It also has designated dog and cat wards in addition to the large prep area.
About the role:
This role is seeking an experienced and high performing Veterinary Director to work in this high volume and profile clinic on the Gold Coast. Modern fast paced clinic with large client base. Special interest in Medicine, Dentistry, Imaging & Surgery. The candidate will have a proven experience in a similar leadership role and will be passionate about professional development.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Senior Vet or Vet Director with proven experience
- Able to work sole charge
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
To be successful in this role:
- Strong surgical skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate leadership skills
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Proven work up rate a plus
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
Apply now and send your latest CV to: VetRecruitment@gxltd.com.au