Greencross Vets are seeking a:
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of GP Clinics (Greencross Vets), Animal Emergency and Referral Hospitals, Petbarn Retail Stores and grooming salons across the country.
About the role:
Based in the North Shore region, our high performing Talent team take pride in being the face of what is rapidly evolving to be a best practice, customer centric model. Our business makes the world a happier place through the love of pets, and our Talent Acquisition team is at the heart of our purpose!
We are seeking a likeminded, experienced Talent Acquisition specialist or agency recruiter to join us here at Greencross Ltd.
An incredibly rewarding and hands on role, that will work with qualified Vets and Nurses locally and around the world in a very candidate short market. Candidate market mapping and search is key, and candidate care is at the forefront of our purpose, ensuring that each candidate is looked after to the best of our ability. Our Talent Acquisition team are responsible for the end to end clinical recruitment for our national Greencross Vets (GP) and our Animal referral hospitals.
Working closely with our regional clinical directors, areas managers and HR team you will work as part of our expanding Talent Acquisition team, where you will be tasked with pro-actively sourcing, identifying and introducing the world’s top Vets & Nurses to our business.
Skills & Experience:
- Veterinarian, Medical or similar hard to fill recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- Implementation of effective sourcing and attraction strategies
- High level of stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Demonstrated success in managing high volumes whilst ensuring candidate care is maintained to a high standard
- Experience working to time critical roles in a candidate short market
- Prior experience in a 360 degree recruitment/ TA role – we are open to either agency or internal, so don’t let that discourage you from applying!
- ATS experience (Jobadder preferred)
- LinkedIn recruiter & seek talent experience
To be successful in this role:
- Able to develop both long term and short-term attraction strategies
- Passionate about talent and animals
- A drivers license and willingness to visit clinics!
- Exceptional people skills and ability to handle competing priorities
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative thinking and an willingness to contribute to new ideas and better ways of working
- Passion for providing a high level of service – a passion for all things Talent and a willingness to learn how to apply this to our business
- Great work life balance
- Pet friendly offices
- Join our new premium office location in 2021
- Be part of our Vet Services
- Partner with our Chief Veterinarian Officer and Senior leadership team on talent
- Be part of a Greencross success story
- Salary from $80,000 + superannuation
You have the ability put your own stamp on a unique part of our business and drive its success doing something you are passionate about and enjoy.