Greencross Vets are seeking a:
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country.
We accept applications from veterinary professionals who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
Greencross Tuggeranong is located 20 minutes from Canberra, fully equipped with separate cat and dog wards, 4 consult rooms, IM3 dental, orthopaedic equipment, Bair hugger, Tonopen and more. We are a busy, gold standard, stress-free accredited clinic with a supportive and passionate team. Some of our team members have obtained memberships in feline medicine with special interests in imaging and medicine with mentoring for orthopaedic surgery and many other professional development opportunities available.
About the role:
This role is seeking a passionate vet with great team spirit, Full Time, able to perform routine surgeries with strong multi-tasking skills. We have exceptional mentoring opportunities with a very supportive culture in the clinic and ability to upskill.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 5 years’ experience
- Leadership and Management skills and experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach with strong communication skills
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Competitive salary range of $110,000 – $140,000 commensurate with experience
- Sign on Bonus of $10,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Sponsorship for advanced education opportunities and memberships
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Flexible working environment
- Package tailored to your individual needs and passions
At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program. We have an exceptional culture for mentoring and professional development.
Apply now and send your latest CV to: VetRecruitment@gxltd.com.au