Greencross is a great place to work!
The wellbeing of our teams is very important to us. We strive to develop a culture of support and wellbeing whilst delivering the highest standards of care. Greencross invests in the latest equipment and technology to ensure our clinics are well designed, comfortable and you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips! We also love to have fun and we encourage fun group activities both inside and outside of the workplace, to develop bonds within the team, as well as providing a strong support network to help teams through challenging times. Activities include morning teas, lunch & learns, pizza parties, game nights, decorating competitions and so much more!
Rewards and benefits:
- Enjoy work life balance and supportive team culture
- Flexible rosters and family friendly hours. Most GP clinics close at 6pm with no after-hours or on-call, we’re closed Sundays and public holidays.
- Paid parental leave
- Leading Continued Education program with three days of paid study leave, workshops, webinars, scholarships and internships.
- Attractive salary package including great discounts at Greencross and Petbarn
- Fun, supportive team culture with team lunches, social events and activities.
- Access to the best equipment and technology. Our clinics are extremely well equipped and we’re passionate about delivering the highest standards of care.
What’s important to us:
- Feel supported with established policies and programs to ensure your wellbeing. Our clinics have experienced and highly trained team leaders, area managers, regional clinical directors, HR and support office teams to ensure you are always safe and supported.
- Wellbeing and mental health is our priority. Our free employee assistance program is available 24/7, we have gold accreditation with Mental Health First Aid Australia and have trained mental health first aid officers in every clinic.
- Connecting with our local community and giving back. We’re passionate about helping people and pets through our charity the Petbarn Foundation. Learn more about the Foundation here.
- Stress-Free Pets is very important to us, we strongly encourage all team members to achieve accreditation with Stress Free Pets Australia, and we cover the cost of the course fees. Our clinics are designed with stress-free principles first including separate dog and cat wards and more.
- Team Based Consulting is the future of our profession. We are implementing structured training programs to implement team based consulting and strive to provide growth opportunities for our nurses to grow and learn