Our Customer Feedback promotion gives Greencross Vets clients the opportunity to win a $1000 VISA Gift Card by providing feedback on their clinic experience!
Congratulations to our most recent winner, Kylie Robinson from Queensland!
See below for Terms & Conditions and how to enter.
Terms and Conditions – Greencross Vets Customer Feedback Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Greencross Vets Customer Feedback Competition (“Competition“) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st of March 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 30th of June 2022. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Greencross Vets who have received a promotional SMS from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Greencross Vets, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional survey, and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Greencross Vets account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Victoria, 3004 at 11:00am AEST on the date specified in the table below
|Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1 March 2022||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2022||15 July 2022|
10. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on http://www.greencrossvet.com.au/ within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11.The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
12. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail until the date shown on the front of the card. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to the winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same times and place as the original draw. The date for the draw would be on:
17th October 2022
The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published http://www.greencrossvet.com.au/ within 7 days of the prize draw.
15. This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
16. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The total value of the prize pool is AU$1,000.
18. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason the winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004.
21. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.